San Francisco Bed and Breakfast - McClendon Castle



HOMEPAGE ABOUT BOOK ONLINE OWNERS CONTACT


SAN FRANCISCO VACATION CONDO RENTAL: McClendon Castle

Description: Welcome to The McClendon Castle, a home away from home. Your host is the charming Maureen McClendon, who welcomes you with her Irish hospitality and kindness. Maureen gives special care to those who visit her bed and breakfast, an experience to be long remembered. McClendon Castle, located at Kirkham Street and 24th Avenue, three blocks south of Golden Gate Park, in the Inner Sunset District, offers two bedrooms and use of the home's living, dining and laundry rooms and kitchen. A continental breakfast is provided to guests in this traditional bed and breakfast environment. Enjoy the private attention of the homeowner who prides herself in offering the best of her Irish hospitality.

- How To Book -

- BOOK THIS UNIT NOW -


 

Unit Photos

Cancellation and No-Show Policy

 

***A Continental Breakfast is Included***

 

Property Amenities:

   
     
Max Occupancy: 2 people Master Bedroom: DOUBLE BED Bathroom: 1
Sleeps: 2 people    
Bedrooms: 1  
Approx. Square Footage: 1500 sqft

Property Details :

   
     
TV: Cable TV, 2 Internet access: Highspd, Wireless Views: GOLDEN GATE PARK
Pets OK: NO Children Ok: YES Smoking OK: NO
Pool: NO Parking: Garage Parking for 1 Vehicle Fitness Center: NO
A/C: NO Hot Tub: NO Linens: PROVIDED
Washer/dryer: YES Kitchen: FULLY EQUIPPED Dishwasher: YES
Elevator: NO Restaurant Onsite: NO  
DVD: YES Fireplace: NO  
Additional Features: Continental breakfast is included
One or more flight of stairs required to access unit: NO
 

Distance to:

   
Moscone Convention Center: 6.2 miles
San Francisco Zoo: 3.7 miles Fisherman's Wharf/Pier 39: 6.8 miles
Golden Gate Park: 1.1 miles Airport: 13.5 miles Haight/Ashbury: 2.1 miles
Union Square: 5.5 miles
AT&T Park: 6.2 miles BART/Public Transportation: 0.1 miles
Ghirardelli Square: 6.2 miles Buena Vista Park: 2.2 miles Golden Gate Bridge: 7.7 miles
    Ocean Beach: 1.7 miles

 

TO VIEW LARGER IMAGES, ROLL YOUR MOUSE OVER THE THUMBNAILS BELOW

 

 


View Larger Map

 

McClendon Castle Cancellation & Reservation Policy

 

Payment Requirements: 15% of payment at time of reservation, remaining 85% is due 30 days prior to arrival, payable directly to the owner. For reservations made 14 days or less in advance full payment is required at the time of the reservation.

Cancellation & Refunds: All sales are final. Refunds can only be granted if the unit can be re-rented. An additional $150 service charge will be levied.

Damage Charges & Theft: Guests are responsible for any damage that may occur within the unit during the course of their stay. Removal of any items shall be treated as theft and will be reported immediately.

 

 

Vacation-Renter, Inc's Terms Of Service

 

 

Belize Hotels and Resorts | Goldengate Vacations offers San Francisco Vacation Rentals and Condos