Q: How Do I Book A Rental?
A: Booking online is easy. Follow these simple step-by-step instructions and you'll be done in no time!
1) Go to the home page located at www.goldengatevacations.com
2) Enter your requested dates into the calendar on the right-hand side of the homepage. This is to the right of the pictures that appear of downtown San Francisco.
3) A list of available units will appear in alphabetical order.
4) By clicking "photo and info" beneath each of the available units you will be able to review helpful information such as past guest comments, virtual tours, distances to major attractions, and specific sleeping arrangments.
5) Once you have found a unit that interests you, continue clicking "book now" and follow the steps for inputing your credit card information. Units that have "request only" do not have the exact dates available. If your trip is flexible you can click on "request only" to view the unit calendar.
6) As soon as you submit your information you will receive TWO emails from us. Once will contain your reservation receipt and the other will provide very specific contact information for the owner/manager of the particular unit that you have rented.
7) The owner/manager of your rented property will be in contact with you that very same day, usually within the hour. They will introduce themselves via a phone call and an email. At this point, specific check-in instructions can be discussed. Many owners are very flexible with regards to either meeting times, key codes, or even the FedExing of keys to your home or office prior to your departure to San Francisco!
Currently telephone sales support is from Mon-Sat, 7am - 4pm PST and is closed on major US holidays. Email and live chat support is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
Telephone Support: 1-888-470-6111, ext 1 / 1-619-446-6329, ext 1
Email Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
BACK TO RENTER FAQ'S
BACK TO BOOKING YOUR VACATION!